Followers

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's all about ME!

In order to get to know me better, I've asked myself some questions AND answered them for your amusement.

1) What are three names that you are known by?

Pat
Patty
Patty Puff Lips (don't ask)

2) Name three jobs you've held in your illustrious career.

Sign Language Interpreter
Library Circulation Clerk

Soda Jerk*




3) Names of three pets you either grew up with or had as an adult.

Skeeter (beagle mix)
Rusty (cock-a-poo)
Goldie (goldfish)


4) Name three of your strong points.

I am loyal as all get out.
I am kind.
I am funny.


Smiley Face


5) Name three of your faults.

I am a wimp. I don't stand up for myself.
I don't sit up straight.
I'm as blind as a bat.



6) Name three things you are good at doing.

Writing
Some people think photography
Cooking



7) Name three things you are bad at doing.

Remembering*
Dieting
Math




8) Name three things you'd like to accomplish in your lifetime.

Publish a book
Drive stick without popping the clutch*
Learn to swim without being afraid



9) Name three places you would like to visit one day.

Italy/Sicily
Newfoundland/Prince Edward Island
Redwood Forest, CA


photo courtesy of Wikipedia

10) Name three places you've been to that you'd like to go back and visit again.

Chincoteague/Assateague Island, VA*
Charleston, SC
Ireland


photo courtesy of www.travel.nationalgeographic.com/

11) Name three hobbies.

Blogging
Reading
Photography



12) What are three things we don't know about you?

I'm a lover not a fighter
I have no fashion sense*
I cry easily

myspace layouts

myspace layouts



13) Name three of your favorite flowers.

Daisies
Sunflowers
Lilacs


photo courtesy of whatdoiknow.typepad.com

14) If you husband wasn't such a stickler about "animals belong outside" AND you lived in a house, what kind of pets would you have?

Cats (2)
Dog
Lovebirds (2)



photo courtesy of www.faqs.org

15) Name three of your favorite foods.

Pizza
Lobster/crab legs
Fried chicken


Photo courtesy of www.meadowvale.co.uk


I hope this gives you a better idea of who I am and why I'm clinging so close to the edge.


Note: *means future post with more info. Stay tuned.


This is a scheduled post. I am away from my computer for the weekend, giving my sore wrist and eyes a rest! I will catch up with your blogs when I get back. Have a great weekend!

18 comments:

A New England Life said...

I like your overview! I can relate to a lot of what you're saying.

One day I would like to visit all 3 places you mentioned. PEI isn't to far for us. Well, about 10 hours, but it's closer for us than for you! Hubby really wants to go to Italy someday but God how I hate to fly!!! And I long to go back out West.

Sign language interpreter ... that's pretty cool!

Ann said...

I stopped by from the Brenda Photo Challenge but enjoyed learning a little about you. I also used to have a cock-a-poo way back when. It was my first dog and what a sweetie she was.

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

You are an open book -- and I hope you do write one!!! Have a good rest. I'm going away for a few days too. 'See' you soon!

Brian Miller said...

smiles. so whats the deal with puff lips? come one you know when you say dont ask you really want us to...smiles.

a fun post pat...now go write that book and learn how to swim...

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I got stuck on puff lips. You said don't ask, so, of course you have now tickled my curiosity!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

creative post,
follow your dreams,
Happy Saturday!

f8hasit said...

Patty Puff Lips?
I am SO coming back to read about that one.

AND the rest of the asterisks posts! Have a great weekend yourself. Get some rest.
:-)

Donna said...

Well, I'll take the lilacs for the Brenda Photo Challenge photo! Beautiful!!

Barb said...

Great learning something about you. :) smiles.

Barb said...

Great learning something about you. :) smiles.

Teresa said...

Love it! sign language, eh? that's one thing i've wished i learned - especially now that i have only 50% of my hearing.

love the nick name - patty puff lips... i'll forever remember that. will for sure have to read the asterisk posts, too.

have a great weekend resting and relaxing.

i think we should all do this post so our online friends can learn more about us.

Anonymous said...

what? puff lips...come on you know you have to explain that one ...lol

SquirrelQueen said...

What fun, I really enjoyed learning more about you Pat. I'm also looking forward to your future asterisk posts.

If you ever get the chance I highly recommend the Redwood Forest. We lived in Northern CA for awhile and explored the Redwoods whenever we had spare time.

Betty Manousos said...

I can relate to most of what you're saying, Pat/Patty. :)
You're just adorable!
Hope you're having a relaxing an lovely weekend!

B xx

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear more about the soda jerk and I can so relate to that list, flowers, food, travel, the lot.
We live in a little house and go on day trips, your life sounds so interesting. But that's one of the things we get from other people's blogs, isn't it, a glimpse of something different.
Penny

Donna B. said...

I love this. I will have to do one on my blog. We have a lot in common. I am LOUSY at math too...my hubby is a human calculator,which comes in very handy! I also love lilacs....there was more we had in common...but I can't remember...:)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

This post, coupled with your being off on a journey, reminds me of that old poster people used to have on their walls at work "I have gone out to find myself. If you locate me...."

cheers! Enjoy your time off.

Rae said...

That was a fun post. I always enjoy learning more about my blogging friends.