Followers

Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Everything's Coming Up Bacon

 


Who doesn't love the smell of bacon sizzling in a pan on a Sunday morning?


And the taste? Yum! Biting into a crisp piece of bacon? There's nothing like it!

BUT.....

I think the world's gone a LIT-TLE crazy with this whole bacon flavor idea.

How about:

Bacon flavored candy canes?  Uh, no thank you!


Or bacon-flavored jelly beans? Seriously?


Not to be confused with "baking soda", how about some "Bacon Soda"? Yuk! The thought of that just makes me gag!


I can't even imagine.....bacon frosting!


Bacon popcorn! Have some Bacon Soda with it! Yum!


Now this product might have some potential - in my humble opinion. Probably taste good with a hamburger, no?


The following items are not EDIBLE, but are just meant to either SMELL or RESEMBLE bacon.

Who WOULDN'T want a bacon band-aid on their boo-boo?


Wouldn't you like to KISS two lips that were covered in bacon lip balm? Lay one on me, babe! Mmwaah!


And while you're UPCLOSEANDPERSONAL, did you notice how my breath smelled nice and fresh and BACONY? That's because I used my new BACON dental floss! Yipee! (Why does the woman have cherry dental floss? Is there an underlying meaning to that? Huh!)


How about a hand sanitizer that smells like bacon? Who wouldn't want to smell like you're a piece of meat? I bet you'd drive your pets crazy!


And of course, if your HANDS smell like bacon, you MUST have your nails done like this:


Which would all go well if you were going out in THIS ensemble:


For you nerds out there (notice I didn't say GEEKS, as they are completely different kinds of people), here is a bacon wallet. Which I GUARANTEE, if you use, you will NOT get any dates.



Which means you will be a loser, at home, playing the Mr. Bacon game,


and probably pleasuring yourself in the shower with your bacon soap. Fact.

*Sorry. The naughty side of me slipped out! ;0

17 comments:

Rae said...

Bacon overload. I like bacon, but too much of a good thing is a bit much. Funny stuff. I can see some people having a lot of fun with some of those things.

Unknown said...

I actually have a bottle of baconaise and it's not bad. Not as good as I expected, but not bad.

Lois Evensen said...

I'm with you all the way. Bacon with breakfast or on a BLT is fine, but all those other products? Nah, no thanks. ;)) Cute post.

Brian Miller said...

the fingernails are creepy kinda cool...you must have found the same site i did at christmas...they had a whole bacon section...i love me some bacon but...

DesertHen said...

Now that's a list of weird bacon items for sure! I like my bacon on a plate...lol.

Donna said...

OMWord!! I had No idea there were so many!
Bacon soap???Hahaaa
Hughugs

A New England Life said...

I love the bacon band-aids! My daughter would have to have those!

Unfortunately you forgot the most important bacon of all . . . Kevin Bacon ; )

Teresa said...

the bacon mayo combination might be good.. blt and all that.

the rest of it... blech.

SquirrelQueen said...

What, no bacon flavored toothpaste or mouthwash? The bacon flavored pop corn might not be too awful but the bacon soda, ewww! I'll stick with BLT's and let the rest sit on the shelf.
Fun post Pat....you naughty girl!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

My dogs would go nuts if I bathed in that soap! One of them already licks lotion off my legs!

Valerie said...

You mentioned bacon and I thought of yesterday's lunch... the full works, with chips... and I drooled. Then I read the rest of your post and went right off the idea of having bacon again, at least for a while. I hope all those bacon ideas don't catch on....grins.

Liz said...

J&D's (the makers of the Baconnaise and the lip balm) makes Bacon Salt. Get it!! It is the best thing ever. It comes in several flavors (peppered, hickory etc.) and it works wonders on anything you'd put salt on. Try it on baked potatoes or corn. There is no real bacon in it so it's good for vegans and it tastes just wonderful. I also love the Baconnaise, great on a tomato sandwich. Hmmm. . now I'm hungry.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Mmm. Now I want some bacon.

I've always wanted to try bacon ice cream.

Inger-M said...

I love bacon, but this is taking it just a few steps too far, LOL!

Lesley said...

I have had chocolate dipped bacon.
and it was actually good.

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Where in the world do you find this stuff??? So cool the things you find! I like bacon most times but after this I think I'll pass on the bacon for a few days!!! =-)

labbie1 said...

I think the bacon popcorn and the baconaise both have great potential. As for the fingernails--well, I do some strange nail treatments on my nails but I think I will pass on the bacon! Might start biting my nails! LOL

Really! You couldn't find any bacon TP????