Followers

Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Sesame Street for Adults

Looking for the ideal costume for Halloween? You are grown up but still feel like a kid?

How about dressing up like your favorite Sesame Street character?

Bert and Ernie never looked so good!

Bert and Ernie


Who could resist giving a cookie to this sweetie? Cookie Monster? Hardly!

Cookie Monster

"Tickle Me Elmo" takes on a whole new meaning here!

Elmo, Big Bird, Oscar-the-Grouch


Although this is not sanctioned by the makers of Sesame Street, (in fact they are trying to get an injunction against this company to stop making them), this would be a great idea if the money went back into PBS (Public Broadcasting Stations) if Mitt Romney becomes President and cuts all funding to it.

I just took a quick look at the web site and Sesame Street must have won the lawsuit. The company is now selling the costumes without the headpieces which identify the Sesame Street characters.


12 comments:

Brian Miller said...

sesame street has never looked like that to me....smiles...um, interesting pictures....smiles.

Adam said...

imagine if these were actually in the official SS store. LOL.

Unknown said...

I can understand why Sesame Street wasn't crazy about those costumes! but they did make me laugh!

Bossy Betty said...

I can't decide which one to get!

Monkey said...

um...ok...so is it wrong I kinda lusted after cookie monster ? lol

Anonymous said...

So disturbing!

Unknown said...

Well, I can't picture those "characters" knocking on doors saying "Trick or Treat"!!!!

Gail said...

Create your own costume.

I have always wanted to wrap myself in quilt batting, tie a string to my head, cover myself in ketsup and go as a tampon.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

These are definitely costumes for Tricks ....... Treats, I am not sure about!

kisatrtle said...

Wow. That is something....

Maude Lynn said...

Mercy!

Unknown said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Anna @ sewa mobil jakarta