Followers

Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday's Things in a Row

At the Farmer's Market! Continued from last week.

These looked so good that I almost wanted to grab them and throw them in a barrel, whip my shoes off and start stomping on them!


These are "gourmet hard neck garlic". Do they differ from other garlic? Don't know. I asked the vendor what the stems were good for and his said, "drum sticks" and grabbed a couple of garlic "sticks" and drummed on a  gourd. Oookay!


Aren't these sweet? This vendor was selling all kinds of different teas.



Raspberries. Not my favorite, but they look like jewels, don't they?



Did you find any rows this week?

15 comments:

Valerie said...

Great pictures, Pat. I especially like those grapes. Mouthwatering picture, that one.

Dianne said...

I thought of the Lucy and Ethel stomping grapes scene
classic! :)

great shots, now I'm hungry
and I want wine

Brian Miller said...

ooo i want the raspberries....my fav...and the teapots are cute...

Unknown said...

Raspberries are my favorite and my mouth is watering! The grapes look delicious, too. Great shots!

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Beautiful photos as always.
I love red raspberries and those were exceptional.
Would like to have one of the teapots too. I have a few but need more!
Enjoyed seeing this.
Thanks!

Lois Evensen said...

The grapes and raspberries look fabulous! :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures, Pat..Love the red raspberries, made my mouth water! I find your blog so interesting, I have to revisit to see what's new.

FilipBlog said...

Extremely good market shots.

Greetings,
Filip

Kathy's Klothesline said...

The grapes look so good! I would have jumped in with you and stomped! I used to have the best raspberry bushes at my house in Minnesota. I thought they were dead and tossed them to the edge of the yard where they took root and quickly took over. They produced raspberries twice a year. I brought agood sized bush with me, but it withered and died.

Jim said...

Your grapes and onions pictures were pretty, Pat. The raspberries looked delicious too!
But my favorite was the little tea kettles lined up.

Thanks for having us,
..

Gail said...

That is a very interesting farmer's market. No trouble finding a snack there.

Thanks for linking me.

Lynda said...

Beautiful displays at the market. I like raspberries and grapes - - but not tea. Nature definitely has the most vibrant colors.
Are you all ready for a colder winter than the last few years?

labbie1 said...

That made me hungry! So fresh and pretty!

EG CameraGirl said...

Those grapes and raspberries look so yummy.

kisatrtle said...

Now I'm hungry